In the C.I. Guide to Publishing Children's Books, I profile some editors in a chapter about editors and what they do. The following are additional profiles, intended to supplement the material in the book. They can also be read on their own.
- Margaret McElderry, noted editor, now retired.
- Arianne Lewin, senior editor at Hyperion Books for Children
- More to come
Resources with editor profiles and interviews: Here are some other resources:
- The Cynsation's List of Interviews with Editors and Publishers: this is extremely comprehensive.
- Class of 2k10: Short interviews with agents and editors about 2010 releases from the debut authors in this group.
- Interviews at The Purple Crayon
- Robin Friedman's Interviews: quite a few of these are several years old, but the editors are still active.
- Additional suggestions appreciated...
For more information and more materials about the book, visit the C. I. Guide to Publishing Children's Books home page
For more information about children's book publishing, visit The Purple Crayon home page