These articles address specific or specialized issues in detail. These materials are posted on this site for free individual and non-commercial use. They are provided as a public service. Out of respect for their creators, please follow our copyright policy.Sponsored links
- Agents: A Guide
- All Those Pages: The Pagination Problem by Laura Belgrave.
- The Attribution Game: Writing Better Dialogue by Margot Finke.
- Children's Book Publishing in Canada by Bev. Cooke.
- Children's Books After Other Writing Experience (Blog entry)
- How the Site Was Hacked--and Fixed (Blog entry) new
- Idea Theft (Blog entry)
- The Internet for Children's Writers and Illustrators
- Legal Writes: Writing About Family Members by Kohel Haver
- Manuscripts Not Returned (Blog entry)
- Money for Picture Book Authors (Blog entry)
- Multiple Submissions by Donna Freedman
- Re-submitting a Manuscript (Blog entry)
- To Staple or Not to Staple, and Other Manuscript Format Issues (Blog entry)
- Tips for a Successful Interview by Donna Freedman
I hope you have found this page and this site useful. Please visit The Purple Crayon Bookstores page to find some recommended bookstores and to learn how to support this site while doing your usual online shopping. Thank you.The Purple Crayon on Google+.